female privilege is feeling unsafe literally everywhere you go and men getting personally offended by you feeling unsafe
the urban dictionary definition of mens rights activists is so spot on it hurts-
‘a bunch of whiny pedantic morons that think there is some vast illuminati feminist conspiracy while seemingly ignoring the fact that their own gender runs and ruins the majority of the world’
are you ever just like “lol white people” but then you’re like “wait i am a white people”
tbh I don’t see the fuss about having waiters/waitresses not being happy and enthusiastic like I came here to eat I didn’t come here to be amused by employees as long as I’m getting my food and they’re not being blatantly rude I don’t see why y’all need to go on yelp to rank a restaurant 0/5 and have an outburst on why your waitress didn’t smile at you when she poured you water
this is pretty fucking important
That was actually a really good question. What rights do men have that women don't have?
Like I said, I already answered it. But I guess a lot of people didn’t bother to read it, so here it is again. Maybe pay some fucking attention this time.
- In some parts of the world, women can not:
- drive a car
- leave the house without being escorted by a man
- own property
- obtain a divorce without her husband’s permission
- there are places where women are put in prison for being raped, or even forced to marry their rapist
- there are places where marital rape and abuse against women are perfectly legal
- in this country, legislation is constantly being passed saying what women can and cannot do with their own bodies, when so such legislation is ever passed for men
- women are denied certain types of birth control in some states if they’re not married, but do you think unmarried men are ever denied condoms or Viagra?
- many employers will not cover multiple forms of birth control, which is used for multiple medical purposes other than just contraception, but they will cover erectile dysfunction meds, which are used ONLY for sex - women are punished for having sex, men are free to do as they please
- IN FACT: Bills regulating women’s bodies in 2013 alone: 624 - Bills regulating men’s bodies since the dawn of time: 0
- How about this gem: employers cannot technically fire a woman for being pregnant, HOWEVER, they CAN fire her if her pregnancy prevents her from not being able to lift more than 60 lbs, and you’re not supposed to lift for than 20 during pregnancy - a man CANNOT lose his job if he has a disability that prevents him from being able to lift that much
- And don’t even get me STARTED on the wage gap, which varies depending on your race - men make more than women as a whole, but then white women make more than black women, who make more than latina women - it’s a disgrace
- and WoC are fighting battles that white women have already won
- and so are trans women
Once again, this was a list I made off the top of my head in about 10 minutes or so. So I’m not exactly sure why people are asking. It’s about as basic as it gets.